Salary: Competitive, one day per week
The Tory Reform Group is the largest membership group within the Conservative Party. Over the last 43 years we have existed to promote the values of One Nation, liberal conservatism – promoting compassionate Conservative ideas founded in realistic economic policy, generous and open-minded social policy and internationalist foreign policy
As a growing network, TRG is looking to recruit an enthusiastic candidate, for an initial one-day-a-week contract, to support the volunteer Board in delivering the strategic aims of the group, supporting continued growth and professionalisation of the organisation.
The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter with the ability to work independently.
Key responsibilities include:
- membership administration, including processing applications and renewals
- database management
- day-to-day financial management
- undertaking research projects / article drafting
- website content / editorial
- email newsletter production
- event management
- account management of key commercial partners
- Board administration, including minute taking
Key skills and capabilities include:
- well organised with a professional attitude
- excellent communication skills
- project management
- knowledge of WordPress CMS essential
- experience using MailChimp to create bespoke mailshots essential
- database skills including excel, with knowledge of data protection laws an advantage
- basic accounting skills desirable
The suitable candidate will be sympathetic to the values of the TRG and have a working knowledge of politics and Westminster.
Closing Date: 31 January 2019 (may appoint earlier for exceptional candidate).
Please apply with cover letter explaining your experience and why you have applied for the role, along with your CV by email to email@example.com.